Sunday, January 25, 2009

Kindergarten Program

I don't really know what this Kindergarten program was and I can't really tell whose in this picture. I'm in the center in the white and blue dress. I think Danny Foreman is to the left of me and Tess to the left of Danny. James Kesler to the far right. Please help identify if anyone has pictures of this event. Sorry for the poor quality of alot of these pictures. But, I still think it is fun!



Behind Me and James Kesler is Julie Black and Craig Wright and in front I think is LeAnn Morwood and Darren Bradshaw. (correct me if I'm wrong).







Melinda and James Kesler. Here we are in Kindergarten and here we are at the Senior Tea. We were always paired together cause we were the tallest in our class for along time.
I'm even wearing the same color of dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment